Founded in 2005, our company is active in the telecommunications industry across Europe, from Cape Town to Moscow. Network architect and telecom operator, IP-Max provides solutions in a wide range of network and system technologies. In order to actively support our development, we are looking for a
Responsible Communication & Marketing
French – English – Russian – German
Your mission :
- Definition and implementation of the company’s communication and public relations strategy
- Autonomous management of communication projects
- Management of social networks and the website
- Organization of client events and communication actions, including support in translation
- Content writing in 4 languages (website, technical documentation, marketing flyer)
- Monitoring the production of publications on written and digital media
- Autonomous management of advertising production process
- Administrative management of common commercial projects, preparation of documents necessary for the administration/sales mission
- Management of the company’s agenda, setting appointments, organizing business meetings, business trips
- Master in Communication and / or Journalism from a recognized school / university in Switzerland
- Knowledge of languages: French, English, German and Russian – very good writing and oral (minimum B2 obligatory)
- Minimum 5 years experience in the field of communication and / or public relations
- Strong interest in the area of the network and the Internet, knowledge of the telecommunications community and Internet providers
- Autonomous and organized, multicultural, creative and motivated
Interested in joining a team of dynamic engineers? Please send your application with motivation letter, diplomas and work certificates directly to email@example.com.
Strict confidentiality and speed of response guaranteed.
Network architect and telecoms operator since 2005, IP-Max is now a recognized Swiss player in the telecommunications sector, in Switzerland, in Europe, as well as Cape Town and Moscow and delivers tailor-made solutions in a wide range network technologies and systems.
In order to effectively support our expansion, we want to expand our team and look for a
Network & Systems Engineer
English – French
By joining us in Geneva in the context of rapid market development in Switzerland and internationally, your mission will be to ensure the technical development and operation of the IT elements and networks of IP-Max, and its customers. Subordinate to and in collaboration with the Engineering Manager in Geneva, overall you will be in charge of administering the network and information systems, and will ensure the operating needs of local and international customers.
To effectively accomplish this mission, you are an Engineer with a Master of Science in telecommunication, or equivalent. With at least 2 to 3 years of experience in ISP-based system and network operations, IP networks, BGP, MPLS and OSPF-based IP networks, as well as Unix systems, you already have knowledge of programming languages PHP, Python, Perl.
We are also attentive to your soft-skills. That’s why we wish you lively and agile, curious and relevant, interested in managing multiple tasks simultaneously; passionate and proactive, you have a strong interest in the world of technology « network administration ». Results oriented, you like to understand the economic impact of your activities on the commercial development of both IP-Max and its customers.
Appreciated for your loyalty and reliability, are you looking to develop your career within a team of passionate experts? Please send your application with cover letter, diplomas and work certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Drop us a line.
Or call +41 22 510 54 00